THE HOURS YOU CAN VISIT US ARE LISTED ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE, so please scroll down to learn more. Have another type of question for us? Please fill out the contact form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. WARNING: DO NOT USE this contact form to attempt to sell us goods or services. This form is ONLY to be used by local people who have a personal interest in organic vegetable gardening!
MAILING & STREET ADDRESS:
6220 SW Martin Highway, Palm City, FL 34990-5401
It is not okay to just drop by on a whim. Please see Public Hours below. It is NOT okay to park in our driveway, call and tell us you are outside the gate and want to come in. Please see Public Hours below.
We are conveniently located 2.2 miles west of the Stuart Turnpike entrance on Highway 714, one driveway west of Ed Miller and Son Nursery.
TELEPHONE: (772)781-5777~ Please note that e-mail is the best way to reach us. With our wacky schedule, we don’t have a time for phone calls during regular business hours.
Current Hours of Operation:
Our office is closed on Mondays.
- The hours that we are open to the public may seem a bit strange, but only because we are busy growing great, organic food!
- The General Public and SOFG General Members may visit the farm from late September through April during specific hours.We are not your typical 9-5 business…our hours change monthly and are posted at the start of each month.
- PUBLIC HOURS :Retail shoppers and guests are welcome to visit for garden supplies such as soils, soil amendments, seeds and starter plants from 10AM until 1PM, Thursdays through Sundays. NOTE: The farm will be closed for special events on the following dates: Sunday, March 30th; Saturday, April 12th and Sunday, April 13th, 2014.
- During these Public Hour time periods, the general public is welcome to visit the farm. Sorry, but if you would like to visit or shop at any other time, you need to e-mail to make an appointment. Please understand, we are not able to help you plan your personal home gardens or have lengthy plant discussions without setting up a fee based private consultation.
- Feel free to email us if you have questions that have not been addressed by our website.