THE HOURS YOU CAN VISIT US ARE LISTED ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE, so please scroll down to learn more. Have another type of question for us? Please fill out the contact form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. WARNING: DO NOT USE this contact form to attempt to sell us goods or services. This form is ONLY to be used by local people who have a personal interest in organic vegetable gardening! Legitimate folks, please note that because some evil spammers continue to abuse this form, your e-mail may end up in our spam box. We do try and check the spam box a couple of times a week, so we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible.
MAILING & STREET ADDRESS:
6220 SW Martin Highway, Palm City, FL 34990-5401
Please see Public Hours below PRIOR to your visit.
We are conveniently located 2.2 miles west of the Stuart Turnpike entrance on Highway 714, one driveway west of Ed Miller and Son Nursery. Drive slowly and use great caution when coming in and out of our driveway and parking area.
TELEPHONE: (772)781-5777~ Please note that e-mail is the best way to reach us. With our wacky schedule and wet, dirty hands, we aren’t able to take phone calls during regular business hours.
Current Hours of Operation:
Our office and the farm are always closed to the public and our gardeners on Mondays.
- The hours that we are open to the public may seem a bit strange, but only because we are busy growing great, organic food.
- We are currently open to the public for retail vegetable/herb PLANTS and SEEDS/gardening supply sales Tuesdays through Fridays from 10AM until 5:30PM, Saturdays and Sundays from 10AM until 1PM. Ready Produce is only sold to the public at our Saturday Market from 10-1.
- APRIL NOTE: The farm will be CLOSED to the general public from 2PM on Friday, April 3rd through Monday, April 6th. We will re-open on Tuesday, April 7th at 10AM.
- During these Public Hour time periods, the general public is welcome to visit the farm. Sorry, but if you would like to visit or shop at any other time, you need to e-mail to make an appointment. Please understand, we are not able to help you plan your personal home gardens or have lengthy plant discussions without setting up a fee based private consultation.
- Feel free to email us if you have questions that have not been addressed by our website.