THE HOURS YOU CAN VISIT US ARE LISTED ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE, so please scroll down to learn more. Have another type of question for us? Please fill out the contact form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. WARNING: DO NOT USE this contact form to attempt to sell us goods or services. This form is ONLY to be used by local people who have a personal interest in organic vegetable gardening!
MAILING & STREET ADDRESS:
6220 SW Martin Highway, Palm City, FL 34990-5401
Please see Public Hours below PRIOR to your visit.
We are conveniently located 2.2 miles west of the Stuart Turnpike entrance on Highway 714, one driveway west of Ed Miller and Son Nursery.
TELEPHONE: (772)781-5777~ Please note that e-mail is the best way to reach us. With our wacky schedule, we don’t have a time for phone calls during regular business hours.
Current Hours of Operation: We are busy getting ready for another wonderful season and will not have set retail hours until mid-September. If your needs are urgent, do e-mail us for a private appointment. See specific September dates and times below.
Our office is always closed on Mondays.
- The hours that we are open to the public may seem a bit strange, but only because we are busy growing great, organic food!
- September Seed Preview Dates,open to the public: Friday, September 5th and Saturday, September 6th we will be open for “early bird” seed and garden purchases from 10AM until 1PM.
- Folks who attend our Seed Starting Workshop on Saturday, September 13th will also have the opportunity to get a jump on seed purchases after the workshop. Reservations are required to attend this workshop.
- We will be fully open for retail sales as of Tuesday, September 16th. As of September 16th, our retail hours will be Tuesday through Sunday from 10AM until 5:30PM. Our hours do change monthly, so be sure to check back with this page.
- During these Public Hour time periods, the general public is welcome to visit the farm. Sorry, but if you would like to visit or shop at any other time, you need to e-mail to make an appointment. Please understand, we are not able to help you plan your personal home gardens or have lengthy plant discussions without setting up a fee based private consultation.
- Feel free to email us if you have questions that have not been addressed by our website.